Experienced Nashville Estate Planning Firm Helps Clients Safeguards Their Interests
Knowledgeable Tennessee attorneys also assist people going through divorce and dealing with other family law matters
Founded by former Davidson County Judge Penny Harrington in 1998, Harrington Law Office, PLLC assists clients in the full range of estate planning and family law matters. We also provide mediation services to help people resolve their legal conflicts without going through expensive and contentious litigation. You can rely on our attorneys, who have nearly 45 years of combined experience practicing law in Tennessee, to provide sound guidance and dedicated representation. We are pleased to assist residents of Nashville and the surrounding counties.
Providing exceptional legal counsel to Nashville clients
Clients have trusted our law firm with their cases for over 20 years because we have shown that we are:
- Committed to the community — As long-time lawyers in the Nashville area, we are highly committed to effectively resolving legal problems for residents of our community.
- Compassionate — Legal issues are often stressful and anxiety provoking. Our compassionate attorneys will always handle your important concerns with sensitivity and understanding.
- Responsive — We won’t leave you waiting by the phone when you have a question about your case. When you hire our responsive law firm, you can count on us to promptly address your concerns.
Our many years of experience practicing law in Tennessee have given us in-depth knowledge regarding relevant state laws and familiarity with applicable courts. This background benefits clients.
Effective lawyers assist with a variety of complex legal concerns
We work to resolve complicated issues for individuals and families in Tennessee in the following areas:
- Estate planning — Our estate planning attorneys draft wills, trusts and living wills and other advanced directives that hold up to legal challenges so you can be confident that your wishes are carried out.
- Probate — If you are charged with administering an estate, we will support you throughout the probate process. We also handle probate litigation to help you if disputes arise while the estate is being settled.
- Family law — As family law attorneys, we assist clients going through divorces and work to resolve conflicts regarding financial arrangements, child custody, child support and related concerns.
- Mediation services — We provide mediation services for people looking for a less adversarial way of resolving their legal disagreements outside of the courtroom.
We look forward to meeting with you and learning how we can be of help in your estate planning or family law case.
Contact our seasoned Nashville estate planning and family lawyers to arrange a free consultation
At Harrington Law Firm, PLLC, our attorneys have over four decades of combined experience helping people throughout Nashville and surrounding Tennessee counties with their estate planning needs and family law issues. To schedule a free consultation, call our firm at 615-747-7192 or contact us online.